Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ya Gotta Begin Somewhere...!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Andrea and I'm a newbie at this blogging thing. I'm currently a secretary at General McLane High School, but have been working diligently for the past 3 years (6 credits at a time) towards a teaching degree. Since I work in education already, I see lots of good teachers, and some that are not so great. I see kids that are high-achieving honor students; those who are popular and stand out in a crowd, and those that really need someone to care about them because they feel like noone else does.

My teaching aspirations are rather simple: I want kids to know that I care about them, and I want to share with them knowledge that will help them be successful in whatever path they choose.

I hope to share my education journey with you while creating a portfolio of important achievements along the way. For all of you who already support and love me so well - "Thank You!" Let's DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment