Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stuff I Like



When I have the time, I like to cook: Check out this video on Herb-Crusted Salmon... yummy!




Also, when I have the time I love to read anything by my favorite author, Anita Shreve. Check out her webpage and read the synopsis on Rescue - I just finished reading this book...



The stuff I love the most though are the really important people in my life - such as...

Mom and my best friend, Christina



My two amazing kids




And the man I love...




Thanks for taking the time to get to know me :) Please feel free to drop me a line anytime!

Smiles,


Andrea

3 comments:

  1. This lookes good maybe I will try to cook it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to cook, I'm so jealous. My specialities include PB&J Sandwhiches and Mac'N'Chesse :p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Salmon looks delicious I will have to try make it myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete